Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happenings.


It's been fun in Salt Lake/Wasatch Mountains lately. The holidays are over. Good times were shared with family and friends. Though the smog has been close to unbearable in the city the past week or so, the mountain air has saved my sanity as well as my lungs and upper respiratory system.

Torrey, Ben Littler and I took some days and explored the Wasatch, well Big and Little Cottonwood Canyon on foot. A few hikes out of Brighton, up Grizzly Gulch and a hike into Days Fork off Big Cottonwood Canyon. Not much was documented unfortunately, but a time shared with friends in the sidecountry and backcountry is hard to beat.
I recently completed a splitboard, and I'm excited to get out and explore with a bit more ease, what we've only been able to look at from a far. Here's a picture of my work, and also a gem (above) on top of Millicent peak, right outside of Brighton Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment