Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

I found a few rolls of film the other day that I had developed at walgreens when I first moved to Chicago. There is a ton of dust and grain in them, but also some really cool memories. Check em' out. They're mostly of Ben Farell, cause he's good, and that's who I rode with the first year I was out there. Click on the images for bigger versions.

Lucey Night Boardin':

Rich FB early season:

No idea who this is, but it's a good turn:

Torrey, Ben and Ben, with a creeper on the right, check out those eyes!:

Me and Ben pow cruisin':

About to get into some unknown semi-serious shit?:

Grins all around:

Rich and Mark:

Early season set up at Brighton:

Ben in the woods:

Ben with a stale on the go-to cliff off of Milly, you know we were there early:

Ben again dropping into a line in the canyon:

Ben with a method at a spot you may have seen before:

Ben taking a break at the top of a hike:

Littler on his way up:

1 comment: