Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bristol Mountain


Well, I recently went on a short trip back east. Among the various friends and family I wanted to see, I also wanted to ride Bristol. Bristol is where it all started for a few of us. It is almost a home away from home. After arriving in Rochester, my friend Matt picked me up from the airport. Due, to the dooming weather report in the days to follow, we went straight to the mountain, to soak up some rays, check out the terrain, and push around some thick slush.


Overall, I give Bristol a progressive thumb up. The park features a mix of jumps, rails, boxes, and an interesting assortment of creativity. Good job grooming side jump trannys and setting up unique features. They even had a mini pipe in the mini park. Nice.




Here is a recent Bristol edit, from our friend John Blume:

No comments:

Post a Comment