Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben Farrell turns 21 today! Oh what a joyous occasion. There will be much celebrating as there is snow in the mountains, beers in the bar and music at Urban. Go see the show and wish him a happy birthday yourself.
Ben is the best kid ever. Period. He's a handsome, strapping young man with a big heart and a good head on his shoulders. He's got more energy than anyone I've ever met and is always excited for an adventure. I've known Ben since we were in middle school and started skating together. Quite frankly my parents thought he was on speed 24/7. But those were the old days and now we are living in Salt Lake scrounging for money and trying to ride as much as we can. I love riding with Ben because he sees things a lot differently than most do, always good for some kind of interesting situation. I've been traveling with Ben a lot in the past 3-4 years, seeing much of this country together and feel very blessed to have him as a friend. His love for life is obvious, in his face and in his actions and by the way he treats the relationships he holds dear to him. He is a tremendous person, what else can I say.







Here's a part Ben made a couple years ago from his footage.

From myself and everyone at The Farm we love you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment